We have a saying in our house.
You've been Buggled.There is a girl who calls herself "Doonie-Bug!" and she is the Buggler. Kind of like the Ham-burgaler. Anyway... if you haven't been buggled lately, let me give you a few examples.
1. You know you've been Buggled when you reach for the lipstick before running out the door and it looks like a monster took a bite out of it.
2. You know you've been Buggled when you reach for the strawberries in the fridge, and it looks like a mouse took a bite out of each of them.
3. You know you've been Buggled when the clock says 3am and there is a tiny, shrill voice asking for multiple objects of little consequence, slamming doors, waking up a baby, and altogether acting like Chicken Little.
4. You know you've been Buggled when there are five wardrobe changes inside of an hour. Usually settling on a Frincess Ballerina appropriate outfit.
5. You know you've been Buggled when 35 yards of dental floss get pulled out and twisted around the 'living room-kitchen-loop' multiple times.
6. You know you've been Buggled when there is no moment of the day that is not filled to the brim with humming, singing, talking, whining, crying, mix, blend, repeat.
I love my daughter, I love my daughter, I love my daughter. She has an amazing sense of humor, her laughter is contagious, she is extremely confident, and quick to the punch (ask her Dad what she told him this week). She is also a high maintenance little broad and getting her from age 3 to age 21 is going to be WORK.