things i LOVE about today - this last sweet saturday before school starts back:
1. Canoeing on Fairfield Lake with hubby and the two big kids
2. Teaching those two about lily pads, canoes, kayaks, and wonderful, simple, outdoor pleasures.
3. Walking trails holding Will's hand watching the kids run ahead.
4. Drinking a dirty martini and cutting fresh veggies from the market for dinner.
5. Sitting on the back porch with a cup of coffee this morning. Sitting in the hot tub.
6. Playing on the monkey bars at the playground. Reading bedtime stories.
7. Giggling and snuggling with baby Floyd.
8. Sleeping until 8am.
9. Cooking dinner. Yes. Honestly, I think i'm transformed... on vacation at least.
10.Resting before the wild Fall starts.
It has been a sweet saturday, and my heart is full.