Monday, March 01, 2010

This is our town



Can you tell I'm a little bit proud of where we live? Can you? Seriously, I'm doing a little dance around my office and wishing I had a bottle of champagne, and a husband in town to celebrate. But since I don't, YOU all can just know that it makes me REAL proud to call this place home. If you don't know how awesome our city is... well now there are nearly 30 pages printed in this month's US Airways Magazine to confirm it. Just in case you needed it. So thank you, local leaders, Greenville residents, for making this place so fabulous.

**photo snagged from US Airways website**

4 comments:

The Batts said...

haha--love it, how did you find out about the article in US Airways?? going somewhere? i will read about it when we fly to Naples at the end of this month. :)

The Howell's said...

Awesome--I agree Greenville has got to be the best small town to raise a fam.

evelyn said...

girl, i don't have to fly anywhere to know about this stuff... it's my job to know about this kind of stuff :)

Trish said...

I think Greenville rocks...and I'm pretty sure my friends here get tired of me talking about how awesome it is ;)