Monday, August 24, 2009

she & he: 1 mo & 23 mo


RM asks to hold J-bug at least 10 times a day.
"Hole da baby? Couch?" Translation: Can I hold the baby on the couch?

"Hey Junie. Hey Junebug." Big slobbery kisses. She's compliant.

This game also includes pointing out her features: face, ears, eyes, nose, mouth, legs, feet, hands, belly - and comparing his own. Here he's showing Junie his feet.

These games wear her out. Naps are good.

It takes a little more work to wear him out. I.E. waterworks outside. I love this because i have a comparable picture of myself at about this age washing my "car" too... must find that one. I had lots more hair, naturally.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable

Trish said...

I think I have some really great car washing pictures of you too...

The Batts said...

we miss you.

Marijke said...

Yes, I remember that picture. Was it in black and white? LOTS of hair. Give Red Marshall a kiss from his Oma and Pops - and I LOVED the pictures that Susan Brewer took of the babes - Clementine always sleeping and June always awake? That must have been some tricky photo session! Something kin to having twins to shoot. Yikes.