Friday, May 08, 2009

happy tenth anniversary!



A very happy anniversary wish to my sister Tootie and her terrific hubby. Can't believe that ten years ago we were all partying it up at the Woodfield Inn with y'all. Tootie, at least you're old enough to have a glass of wine in celebration now. Hee, hee.
You guys have had a pretty awesome journey for the past ten years - fun times at Whaley Mill in Columbia, livin la vida loco in Oklahoma, buying your cute little shoebox in Colorado, enduring a year apart during the Iraq deployment, expanding your cute little shoebox house, and producing some pretty unbelievable little ones that look like the cutest little clones I ever did see. I'm grateful for y'all and so happy y'all have this milestone today.

1 comment:

Trish said...

I'm not sure if I ever told you this or not but Lauren was cleaning out her closet some time last year and ran across the linen skirt from Schelyn's wedding. She didn't want to throw it away since that was a special time in her life (all the D-group girls) so I made it into a pillow for her birthday. Now she has a permanent reminder of Schelyn's special day 10 years ago!