Saturday, May 09, 2009

happy mother's day


Floyd had to play three shows this weekend, so we celebrated Mother's Day together a little early this week. He made me this amazing dinner, bought me the beautiful yellow tulips, and gave me cards from both himself and RM.
I have to admit, the dinner was so tasty (pork tenderloin, BLUE CHEESE MASHED POTATOES, and a scrumptious salad) that I demanded leftovers the following night. And I might have asked him to even remake the mashed taters for a THIRD night in a row just because baby-girl and I liked them so much. MMMM.
And if you are judging me for the small glass of wine that I did enjoy, you might need to lighten up a bit. Hahahah. I totally cleared this with my doctor - she knows my ways.

1 comment:

Tootie said...

I think I even enjoyed the taste of wine better when pregnant. Something about forbidden fruit. . .