Saturday, November 08, 2008

a recent dinner fav.



I realize this dinner is a little more summer and a little less fall, but heck, it was 79 degrees here this week. So while I'm enjoying the autumn color and leaves completely covering our lawn, I'm also not keen on cranking up the oven and making our house any warmer. It was a good excuse to whip up Cooking Light's "Grilled Chicken Tostadas" (from their April 2003 mag). Yum!

Let me also brag that my dishes rarely make it to the table looking ANYTHING like the chef prepared pictures... except in this case. I was feeling quite proud when i realized, 'Hey! mine looks just like that professional pic.'
-- Insert self-pat-on-back Here. --

2 comments:

Marijke said...

is that YOUR plate then? So fancy!

Marijke said...

SEND US THE RECIEPE, DUH..DADDIO