Tuesday, January 22, 2008

eight things...

I got tagged by Tootie to share eight things about RM, so here goes:

1. SNUGGLE BUG - this is my favorite, one i hope doesn't diminish as he grows. He'll snuggle pretty much anytime day or night.
2. THUMB SUCKER - i know i should already be curbing this habit, but it is too cute! Especially when paired with the Snuggle Bug attribute.
3. TALK TALK COO - RM has started interacting with Will and I in a very vocal way. Just yesterday at Costco he was talking to his daddy so loudly I could hear him from the restroom. He talked and cooed like that all around the store.
4. KNOWS MY VOICE - I love that he knows his momma. If he's in a room of strangers, and i start talking he looks all around until his gaze lands on me. Its like it makes him certain again that he can put up with the pass arounds.
5. CHUB-A-LUB - What can i say? He eats. He eats really well. And he doesn't skip meals.
6. SIGHS - RM already has this "sigh" that really already makes me think he might be bored. It's hilarious to watch his whole body heave with this expression.
7. SLEEPER - This boy loves his crib. And loves to sleep twelve hours at night, and take four naps a day. I know this will change soon, so i'm soaking it up :)
8. DRUMS - One of my favorite things to watch is Floyd making RM "Beat Box" with the air drums. RM's face lights up and he just looks like a bruiser playing. I think he really is a percussionist at heart.

Alright, Tricia, Lauren, Katie, Essbee, Laurie! It's your turn :)

1 comment:

Tootie said...

Ahh, LOVE these! You did good giving me a feel for what RM is like these days. I want to hear that sigh. It sounds like a very floyd and evelyn attribute. ya'll have always been great sighers.