Tuesday, June 12, 2007

oh sweet floyd...



everyone has those childhood pictures they look back at and just wonder, "wow, were the eighties really that amazing?" But some of us were far more fashionable than others. Take Floyd for example. He has frequently said, "My mother abused me through fashion" and to a certain extent, i have to agree with him. Putting a seven year old boy in a christmas sweater and glasses fit for a sixty year old man, then combining that with the laserbeam background that all of our elementary schools used one year, and you have a recipe for disaster. But a pretty hilarious one to reflect on eighteen years later...

2 comments:

Trish said...

Something tells me that Will's face looked about the same when he say you post that picture on here :) He looks so amused.

erika said...

I am laughing out loud on this one...Floyd, I've got some pictures that might make you feel a bit better. Too bad it was my OWN choices, not my mother's, to blame...