Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Grants Goddess Hard at Work

My dear friend from VA has in the past been known to introduce me to staffers, agency reps, and constituents as the "Grants Goddess". I'm really not sure what that means, but it's pretty funny regardless. Just last month i facilitated five workshops around the great state of SC. I don't think my sisters believe that i really do these things sometimes, because they've never had the pleasure of seeing me in action. Here are several of my moves as caught by a fellow staff member during a presentation. A comic strip of goddess moments if you will...

4 comments:

EssBee said...

I love it! but my most favorite parts of those pictures is the great belly!

erika said...

You are fabulous, darling. I need to see you in action one day.

canadian aunt nancy said...

I know your pain - that "does she really do that??" . Anyway from an empress to a goddess - I am proud of you!!

PS I was affectionately known as the Empress of Effluent (an improvement over queen of KaKa!!) when I was Director for Sewage Treatment for the City of Ottawa.

Evelyn & Floyd said...

Aunt Nancy... you made me laugh out loud at my desk this morning (in a very quiet office) at that... oh wow, SB will appreciate that one... if only i had been so witty to return the title favor for her...