Wednesday, April 18, 2007

oh what fun...


as you might imagine from the above diagram, i had an emergency root canal yesterday. After the onset of a toothache Saturday and three sleepless nights, i was ready and waiting for that novicane shot on Tuesday morning. I would like to take this time to make the following recommendation to any female friends: do not have a root canal while you are pregnant, unless it is completely and utterly unavoidable (as was my case). Tylenol #3 doesn't do a damn thing for an abscess and infection causing swelling... but it will give you more nausea! Anyway, i am thankful that i was able to find a wonderful endodontist, and am already starting to feel much better. I just tell myself that God used the pain to prepare me for childbirth... hahah. Or at least the sleepless nights were appropriate training.

1 comment:

erika said...

oh, girl...I'm so sorry. I think you got mom's teeth.