Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Floyd

My Floyd wears a lot of hats. Doting Father. Supportive Husband. Extraordinary Musician. Accidental Carpenter. Former Teacher, Barista, Industrial Project Manager, Contractor, Sonic Branding Marketer. Waterfall Jumper. Worship Leader. Professional Leaf Blower in October. Pollen escape artist in March. Pyromaniac when dead Christmas trees are found. Some of these 'hats' were worn years ago, some are in regular rotation. No matter what, he is always my constant source of encouragement and companionship - I couldn't have asked for better.
Recently, we found out that he will yet be wearing another, as our lives take a different direction this fall. Last week he received a confirmation letter telling us that he will be a student again, pursuing a J.D. over the next few years. I am so proud of him, and glad to stand alongside him as we pursue this opportunity for his career.

1 comment:

Trish said...

you look hot in that picture Danielle :) I'm proud of Will. Is this step in the law direction enabling Will to join you in the political world one day? I can see it now! Loved my Gibbs Gazette. Your Christmas card is still sitting on my counter, seriously.