Monday, March 15, 2010

lists

ummm, yeah. List of thoughts:

1. Head cold set in... just when I thought i'd made it through winter sick-free. Must be the Ides of March... Need to wiki that phrase. Not sure I really even understand it.

2. Work is crazy busy. Hence the neglect on the 'virtual homefront' here. But don't you worry. We're doing nebulizer treatments like six times a day on RM and giving Junie Bear wet washcloths to chew on and D#$@ if she didn't just cut those two blasted bottom teeth. Finally!

3. Hubby got a new truck. Well, new to us. I gotta be honest (and a little shallow) - i do LOVE my man in a truck. He's really getting to me.

4. My girl is gonna be 8 months old in a few days. Starting to talk more. "MAH, MAH, MAH!" She still won't take food off a spoon - gag reflux is pretty severe. She'll eat french fries and teething biscuits though. Shhh, don't tell on me.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Way to go Junie! Cheerios and French Fries, definitely a staple! Excited about the truck too! Thats fun! Hope you feel better Dan Dan!