Sunday, February 21, 2010

one last group before winter is over...


i know everyone has probably had quite their fill of the snow pictures by now, but for posterity, i'm posting this group of shots too. Our sweet neighbors took them, so i was delighted to see them! Junebug was napping.

We were watching Floyd sledding. RM: "Daddy! That's SCARY!" I haven't had that much fun sledding in years.

"Mr. Jim" grew up in Wisconsin, and we wouldn't have had snowmen without his expertise. I'm not kidding - his tips were great! It is such fun to get to play in the snow with your neighbors. I still need a picture with "Ms. Mariame" and their dog Honey.

And just so you know, this was all before breakfast.

2 comments:

EssBee said...

Love it! I think my favorite part is the boots. How apropos!

Beth said...

never get tired of the snow pics! they are great! so fun to have someone else capture these for you!