Sunday, August 30, 2009

love this boy.




i can't believe in one month i will have a two year old. blows my mind. there are so many things i want to capture and tuck away, but i'm afraid i'm going to forget. my friend who saw him this weekend for the first time in 2 months revealed to me just how much he has changed this summer, and my propensity to forget things already. For example, a few months ago he used to say, "Go, Go, Go, Go!" and run around with great delight. He still runs with the same delight, and a bit faster, but the phrase is gone. It has been lost with some of the other baby-ish sayings in light of his constantly expanding vocabulary. These are a few good expressions that we enjoy right now during our conversations, and i want to lock them away. I'm glad that occasionally the camera captures such true moments.

No comments: