Wednesday, June 10, 2009

let the games begin...

So, before RM arrived, i picked out all this nursery fabric, and my lovely mother-in-law had someone make beautiful bedding for me and drapes... we painted the room, installed a new fan, recovered a rocking chair, painted dressers and an iron daybed... i mean, i was full on focused in "getting ready for baby mode".

Fortunately for me now, it was highly desirable that this room be gender neutral and i was much more focused on creating a calm, peaceful place to spend hours of my life as a mom. So i still love it! and it sure ain't getting spruced up too terribly much for baby girl. But one thing will change. RM most definitely is NOT ready to move out of his crib. So my sweet friend E is loaning us a crib for baby girl! It'll get a fresh coat of heirloom white paint to match the daybed and dressers! and don't worry - my nesting instincts will require the rug to be steam cleaned and the rocker to get a good uphostery bath too.

But i picked up her crib today. Thanks A & E for getting it to us!!!

No comments: