Thursday, November 20, 2008

Got (Goat's) Milk?



I am so proud of myself that I must announce to the world wide web RM has officially found a beverage of choice that one, he likes; two, he isn't allergic too; three, is good for him; and four, relieves me of my duties as physical sustainer of his caloric intake. Yippee for all of those pros. This week i packed up the pump once and for all, and the remaining bottles that were still in the cabinet... it's nice to just be on our way with sippys only for now. Hurrah!

PS - Rebekah caught this shot, and it also captures pretty clearly the "party-in-the-back" hairstyle RM is sporting these days... Thoughts? hee, hee.

5 comments:

The Howell's said...

Where do you get goat's milk?

jim thompson said...

Sara Thompson, btw...this makes me SO happy - i love the sunlight and goats milk which makes this post my favorite in a long time :)

Evelyn & Floyd said...

hah! great ST. Hey, i didn't know you were expecting! congrats.

Em - we get our goat's milk at the farmer's market. it's supposedly "the best" ... or so i've heard from people who've compared it to the store bought commercial stuff.

i don't drink it. it's $6 for a HALF gallon.

Unknown said...

Can I just say I find it unbelievably funny that your son drinks milk that cost $6 for a half gallon....ahahahahahahah. I'm proud of you for figuring out! And yay for packing up the pump! Whooooooohoooooooooo!
Love you.
e

Tootie said...

If that's a party in the back, don't bother inviting me until it gets a little more out of control. He has the same amount of hair as E-Grace! you need a bumkins bib for that boy, by the way this is a really great shot!!