Friday, August 29, 2008

Pecan Pie Puppies

So, we're going to pause for this pet boutique commercial...

My super creative (and four-legged-friend-loving) friend has started her own online pet collar boutique to sell these beautiful collars for your favorite pet. The most recent addition are her GAMECOCK collars available online or in some local stores around Columbia, South Carolina. So cute! She makes them all by hand, and having seen them in person, i can highly endorse them... Her custom flower/seersucker collars almost make me wish that Jim Hargate, III was a girl.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

precious. Does she make other things?

Evelyn & Floyd said...

i know, right? She just makes dog and kitty collars right now, isn't that right Ryan?

pecanpiepuppies said...

Collars is pretty much my game right now... but I also do brooches and magnets out of my flowers.

Thanks for posting this Danielle!