Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Family Photography









An old friend of mine from Virginia came through town a few weeks ago. She has started this really cool concept with her freelance photography work with the idea of catching families as they are, over and over at different phases of their life and hopefully creating some really cool visual memories over the next several years when she comes to visit us! We were glad to have a few moments with her, and LOVE what she captured in a short visit, when I hadn't seen her in YEARS! Hopefully, this is the first of many. (ps - She's good! and she travels! So lemmino if you need a reference!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love these! My parents have a pic of them holding me much like the first pic on your blog...i treasure it. I know that RM will too!

The Batts said...

omigosh! these are awesome! ya'll look great!

EssBee said...

What wonderful pictures! You have a beautfiul family.

TwoBabyStones said...

D - These pix are amazing! Isn't it nice to have talented friends??

Marijke said...

I need some of these emailed to me, Darling - the three of you, Red alone with Daddy and with Mommy - you KNOW what I like!! Got to update my frames a bit and these are great shots...