Monday, June 30, 2008

a new tool i found...



I just discovered the Map My Run tool online. Evelyn & Floyd are trying to exercise more regularly together in the evenings with RM in the stroller. Right now we're just walking, but hopefully (if i can choose a good jogging stroller) we will step it up a notch and start jogging some routes. Anyway - I've just started logging and saving my routes - so far i have a hilly one mile loop and a more relaxed three mile loop in our neighborhood. So go and create a free login, and start checking the distances of your favorite neighborhood walks/runs/strolls to know what you're doing for your health!

PS - any good reviews of jogging strollers? Send 'em my way! :)

2 comments:

Trish said...

girl...wish i had told you about it sooner. i love map my run. and i've even driven some of the distances to check them out and they are right on.

another fun running tool...nike ipod. i love how it keeps track of all of my runs and will even make me graphs!

Tim and Katie said...

We have The Baby Jogger--Q Series...my sister bought it on www.babyuniverse.com for really reduced price because it was either overstock or being discontinued. We really like it so far. It has a non-swivel front wheel which makes turning a little hard but you get used to it. If you have any advice on how to make yourself follow through with actually running...PLEASE send it my way:)