Sunday, May 11, 2008

the fives have made it around to me...

1. 5 things under $5 that I couldn't live without

* a good dish brush (right Tootie, no automatic washer)
* decent flip flops
* the free, hospital edition diaper bag i'm sportin'
* oreos (problem area for me right now)
* organic milk (fetish)


2. 5 Favorite Movies

* Love Actually
* Garden State
* Once
* Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
* Nacho Libre


3. 5 Baby names I love

* WFG, III
* Thomas Howell
* Clare Baker
* Mary
* Red Marshall


4. 5 Songs I could listen to over and over again.

* The Kite Song (Rosie Thomas)
* Sliding Down (Edgar Meyer, Mike Marshall, Bela Fleck)
* New Soul (Yael Naim)
* Keys to the Kingdom (William F. Gibbs)
* Homeward Bound (Wendell Kimbrough)


5. 5 People who have influenced me in a positive way

* My Floyd
* My Sisters
* My Parents
* My Boss
* Red Marshall Gibbs


6. 5 things that are always in my purse

* Never carry one. Always have three things: Wallet, Keys, Blackberry
* Do try to carry diaper bag with: diapers, wipes, buttocks cream, burp cloth
* I'm never guaranteed to have - should keep better track of: debit card, license

7. 5 moments that have changed my life forever

* A breathtaking proposal in Breckenridge Colorado
* Marrying my Floyd
* Experiencing God
* Sept. 28, 2007 - RM's arrival
* Getting my first job

8. 5 Obsessions I have now

* Cooking Light
* Gardening (I planted a garden! more on that later...)
* Crawl-proofing my home...
* Getting our master bathroom DONE
* Finding cheap tickets to Colorado

9. 5 places I would like to go

* Ireland
* A tropical, all inclusive resort. My only request is to swim to the bar.
* Victoria Island
* Dubai
* The Netherlands

10. 5 appliances/kitchen tools i couldn't live without:

* Coffee Pot
* Toaster Oven
* Orange Peeler (seriously... i don't peel without this little piece of plastic.)
* Pampered Chef scraper
* If I only have four, does that mean I need to cook more? :)

Alright, Trish, Lauren, Essbee, Conner, Ru, Beth, Emily... lets hear it :)

2 comments:

The Howell's said...

Dan--

Two comments that caught my eye. Come to Victoria now, so we can see you and entertain. Plus, free place for the whole fam to stay.

Also, Thomas Howell, are you trying to join our fam?

Evelyn & Floyd said...

Hah! Alright, i'll start looking for tickets :)

And Thomas is MY brother, and Will's sister's name is "Amy Howell Gibbs"... so it seems we have similarities!