Thursday, March 13, 2008

death by... chewy chips-ahoy?



Highlight of the week: Floyd has been on a self-restricted diet... don't ask, he doesn't want to talk about it until after it's over and he can evaluate the benefits gained. He's on day 6 of 10 though, so soon. Anyway, he offered to go to the store for me in the midst of this restriction... CRAZY man. I would never offer to go to the grocery store when i myself couldn't tear into anything i was purchasing. My wish list went something like this: sugary cereal, hot pockets, cookies, frozen dinners, orange juice, tortillas & cheese, etc.

Seriously? I don't know what's gotten into me. But I won't be feeding a baby forever, so here's to it!


Lowlight of the week: Realizing that in the 48 hours since Floyd had gone shopping for me, i had eaten through three-fourths of the box of chewy chips-ahoy. I think I'm gonna be sick. It's almost as if Floyd got all of the self-control powers for the week and left me with none. Hah!

1 comment:

The Buczkowski Blog said...

Ha Ha I love it! While you were eating your chocolate chip cookies, I was down the street making brownies and saving lots of batter in the bowl to eat while I studied, then eating brownies after they cooked! Thank God we are neighbors and can go walking together! So cheers to breast feeding and sugar! We just need to have more babies so we can keep this up and have an excuse!