Monday, March 17, 2008

Another ISSUE of note...

i never intended to air my political thoughts on this site. But sometimes i get worked up about something, and i feel that this is a much better outlet than ranting aloud... So if you are here to find cute pictures of RM, or funny antidotes about my very random and embarrassing incidents as a mother, scroll on down. Or give me a call. (I assure you the most embarrassing ones don't get blogged about.)

But the issue below (and the anti-earmarking crusade I've blogged about before too) do receive a good bit of my attention on a daily basis.

Do you ever wonder why the US can't just build a freaking fence across the southern border that actually works to prevent illegal immigration? Do you ever wonder why private citizen groups sometimes do more to secure the border than the actual Border Patrol Officers? HERE is a new website providing some facts, as well as a "Complete the Fence Now" petition.

No comments: