Monday, December 17, 2007

puppy playdates... and girl talk

Well, it turns out puppies need playdates more than babies. (I suppose playdates are really for moms to catch up on gossip anyway.) But JH the third has been feeling a little neglected. After all, he has been hard at work protecting yet another member of the family, and exercising greater loyalty beside the bouncy seat by day and cribside by night. So off we went to the Plyler House for JH to get some free time in the yard with Nellie while momma here got to have coffee AND lunch with very little interuption.
RM was kind enough to take a nap.

But woke up for lunch to show off his latest tricks: smiling and standing (virtually unassisted - he's so advanced).


Also check out the new-mommy-do I am sporting these days... turns out it is much nicer to have shorter hair again and Locks of Love is grateful for the 12 inch donation.

Did we mention this was all about the dogs? See how nice it is to sit in the sun?

5 comments:

erika said...

oh my, he is so cute. i love that smile!!
Love your new do. I want to see more. :)

The Batts said...

we need to get buddha up in that play date!

The Buczkowski Blog said...

So cute!

Tootie said...

chunky, chunky rolls. SOO cute. and his smile! I LOVE it! by the way, you're starting to freak me out--stop looking like me already. love the new do!
-S

Marijke said...

If you hadn't said, I wouldn't have seen the hair cut - too busy looking at our grandchild and dog. Do send a clearer shot, though - I bet it's ever so becoming on you!! - Your favorite Mom!!