Saturday, November 17, 2007

cooking again.


when i gave birth seven weeks ago, i literally thought, how do people do this? Meaning - have a child and find time to do anything else ever again. I started a running list in my head of things that would definitely have to be eliminated indefinitely from my daily routine: drying my hair, making the bed, cleaning the house, COOKING, etc.
Well, i know all of you professional mothers are smiling. I am just happy because i am doing all of these things, sometimes with more ease than i ever did before :)
Here's me cooking a meal during the "fussy" time of day. He's sacked out. NICE.

2 comments:

Marijke said...

Just want you to know that yours is one of the most entertaining blogspots of all time, Dan - keep it up - your mom...

Tootie said...

woo hoo for cooking with the bjorn! way to go dan, i'm so proud