Monday, August 27, 2007

Birmingham Wedding...

This weekend we joined our friends Lauren Matthews & Cameron Cole to worship and celebrate with them in their marriage. It was a weekend full of lots of fun events and opportunities to see old friends. Here are a few images of the weekend.

Megan Matthews, Cristy Lollis, me, Megan Wells


All of the bridesmaids with the bride


partying it up after the rehersal dinner: Cameron & Lauren, Cristy & Oliver, Evelyn & Floyd


Meg Matthews, me, and the beautiful bride during the "bachelorette extravaganza"

4 comments:

EssBee said...

You look so goregeous and thin! I can't believe how great you look considering you're in your third trimester! Your face looks exactly the same. I was a pudgy fat face at this point! Good for you!

Evelyn & Floyd said...

SB - it is all in my chest. Seriously. I might suffocate our child.

The Batts said...

you are so pretty in your pics! you wouldn't even know you were pregnant if it isn't for your cute belly!

Marijke said...

Someone managed to get some very flattering shots of our 7th grandbaby, Danielle. Your bridesmaid's dress turned out better than I thought it might. Oh me of little faith, eh? -Mom