Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Happy Birthday Nanni-Pan

it is my little sister's birthday. She is an extra-ordinary person, a great friend, an inspiring mother, and really the best kid sister anyone could ask for... She willingly submitted to my bossy ways when we were children (allowing me to cut her hair, give her the "b team" cabbage patch dolls, barbies, and/or legos to play with, and never questioned my ability to always secure the front position in the tub, closest to the warm faucet.) For those of you who didn't grow up in a large family, these things might not seem all that great, but it was nice to pull rank as i did on a very frequent basis. So Nance, thanks for loving me through it all, and for now teaching me more than you know! Love you!





2 comments:

erika said...

We just can't say enough good things about her, huh? I agree whole-heartedly--she's an amazing sister.

Tootie said...

nanni really is awesome. She has taught me so much too. Love you, nanni! Can't believe you are 23!!!