Monday, October 23, 2006

A very happy birthday


Evelyn & Floyd adventures this weekend: It was my birthday on Saturday, so Will let me sleep in, and then woke me up for a fabulous birthday breakfast. I opened a few surprises (gifts and cards from loved ones!) before we hit the road for the day. First we hit up the Sky Top Apple Orchard in Flat Rock, N.C. before jumping over to downtown Hendersonville to enjoy a beer and a snack at the Black Rose Pub... Jim Hargate got to come along for the fun so we grabbed a table on the sidewalk and people watched. Afterward, we drove through the mountains, enjoying the beautiful fall leaf colors and had dinner at the Gibbs!

2 comments:

Trish said...

Happy Birthday Friend...I'll never be able to forget your special day...ever since 1996. I'm glad it was so special!!

Evelyn & Floyd said...

Happy Birthday Danielle!! It sounds like you had a great B-Day.