Monday, August 28, 2006

Lake Weekend


This weekend we ventured down to Lake Murray to enjoy a weekend with friends that I went to High School with at Riverside. Here are just a few pictures of the 2nd annual lake weekend. We enjoyed Boat Rides, Water skiing, Tubing championships (during which Katie & I unseated the reigning champs from last year), eating brownies & burnt cinnamon rolls, playing "Mafia" until the wee hours of the morning, dancing to the Batts' Bose, and just hanging out. It was lots of fun!

3 comments:

Evelyn & Floyd said...

Just to clarify... the picture of Will posted here is of him wearing my bathing suit cover up as a substitute for a t-shirt... it was an amazing look for him.

Evelyn & Floyd said...

I was going to say that you even fit in some wife beater attire, but the cover up is even better. Keep that white boy out of the sun! Looks like so much fun. I wish that you had made the pictures so I could click on them and see them bigger.
-Shin

erika said...

how many of these friends are married now? looks like ya'll had so much fun!! I want to see them bigger, too...